ANCIENT KINGDOM OF BAGAN
Explore the remnants of the ancient civilization of the fallen kingdom of Bagan!
One of the world’s most recognized archeological site that is often compared to the Angkor Wat of Cambodia, Bagan has more than 2,000 temples and pagodas strewn across endless dry, barren plains.
This sacred place can offer you one of the best sunrise sceneries on the planet. Words won’t be enough to describe the sublime atmosphere of the sun rising over the landscape dotted with thousands of temples, stupas and monastic structures.
- 2x nights hotel accommodation with breakfast, service charge and tax included in twin/double sharing room
- 2x domestic flight tickets within Myanmar / Routes: Yangon – Bagan / Bagan – Yangon
- All transfers by comfortable air-conditioned cars as per itinerary with mineral water and cold towels (2 bottles of 500ml water per person/day)
- English speaking guides (other languages available with surchage)
- Meals as per itinerary (daily Breakfast; 0 x Lunch; 0 x Dinner)
- All entrance fees as per program, tours and sightseeings including special activities:
- Full-day sightseeing tour Bagan
- Ebike ride in Bagan
- Sunset cruise in Bagan
- Myinkaba Village lacquareware workshop
- Thanaka & Longyi demonstration