LOCAL LIFE EXPERIENCE
What’s a more exciting way to travel a country?
Of course, mingling with the locals! Join this trip and experience how it is to live in the rural areas of Myanmar. Meet the rare Kayan tribe and learn their oldest customs and beliefs. Experience living in a local house or even spending a night in the monastery. Journey along the Shan hills and learn how the Myanamar people spend their simple everyday lives.
- 8x nights hotel accommodation with breakfast, service charge and tax included in twin/double sharing room
- 1x night accomodation in a local house or monastery
- All transfers by comfortable air-conditioned cars as per itinerary with mineral water and cold towels (2 bottles of 500ml water per person/day)
- English speaking guides (other languages available with surchage)
- Meals as per itinerary (daily Breakfast; 6 x Lunch; 0 x Dinner)
- All entrance fees as per program, tours and sightseeings including special activities:
- Full-day sightseeing tour of Yangon
- Village tour in Loikaw
- Boat excursion in Inle Lake
- Homecooked Lunch in Inle Lake
- Visit of Pindaya caves
- Trekking in Kalaw