Spend your honeymoon vacation relaxing while enjoying the romantic sunset at the beach. Feel the cool breeze while walking in the fine, white sand that stretches along the shore of the most popular beach destination in Myanmar, the Ngapali Beach.
- 3 x nights 4**** hotel accommodation with breakfast, service charge and tax included in double sharing rooms
- 2 x Domestic flight tickets within Myanmar
- Routes: Yangon – Thandwe/ Thandwe – Yangon
- Hotel Pick-up and drop off in Yangon (or transfer to Yangon International Airport for Departure)
- Transfer from Thandwe Aisport to the hotel and vice versa
- Welcome cake in the hotel
- Traditional Myanmar Massage for 2
- Romantic Dinner for 2
- All service charges, government taxes and handling fees
DAY 1- FLIGHT TO THANDWE (NGPALI BEACH) [no meals]
Pick-up from your hotel in Yangon or direct transfer to Yangon Domestic Airport for your flight to Thandwe (Ngapali Beach). Upon arrival in the hotel. Be welcomed with a cake to celebrate your arrival. Day at your leisure in the beach hotel.
DAY 2- NGAPALI BEACH [B/-/-]
Breakfast at the hotel. Get a Myanmar traditional massage to relax. Day at your leisure.
DAY 3- NGAPALI BEACH [B/-/D]
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at your leisure. For your last night in the hotel, we will arrange a romantic dinner for you.
DAY 4- FLIGHT BACK TO YANGON [B/-/-]
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Thandwe Domestic Airport for your flight back to Yangon. Upon arrival in Yangon, pick-up at the Airport and drop-off at your hotel (or transfer to Yangon International Airport for your departure)
- • All International flight tickets to/from Myanmar
- Visa to Myanmar @ USD 50 per person, can be applied online at http://evisa.moip.gov.mm/
- • Individual expenses of guests not mentioned in the itinerary (laundry, minibar, extra
- food and beverage out of formed menus or not mentioned in the INCLUSIONS.)
- • Tip for guides & drivers, bellboys, boats, restaurants (suggested at USD 6/pax/day)
- • Personal travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)
- • Any other cost not mentioned in the Inclusions.