Explore the most colorful places in Myanmar!
Submerge yourself in the vibrant traditions and cultures of the different ethnic groups of Burma. This is your chance to meet the kind and friendly people of the Kayan tribe in Loikaw. Learn their customs and beliefs, as well as their way of living.
We will also not miss out on the other must see places in Myanmar including the urban city of Yangon, the peaceful waters of Inle Lake, the oldest and most ancient pagodas of Bagan and the religious city of Mandalay.
- 11x nights hotel accommodation with breakfast, service charge and tax included in twin/double sharing room
- All transfers by comfortable air-conditioned cars as per itinerary with mineral water and cold towels (2 bottles of 500ml water per person/day)
- English speaking guides (other languages available with surchage)
- Meals as per itinerary (daily Breakfast; 4 x Lunch; 0 x Dinner)
- All entrance fees as per program, tours and sightseeings including special activities:
- Full-day sightseeing tour of Yangon
- Village tour in Loikaw
- Boat excursion in Inle Lake
- Homecooked Lunch in Inle Lake
- Full-day sightseeing tour of Mandalay
- Ava Boat and Horse Carriage
- Mingun Boat
- Full-day sightseeing tour Bagan
- Ebike ride in Bagan
- Sunset cruise in Bagan